Qualified, specialist advice for your UK pension options
Are you a New Zealand tax resident?
Do you have funds in a private or company pension scheme in the UK?
GBPensions is run by British expats and based on Auckland’s North Shore. From as far back as 1988, our advisers have been working in the pensions industry, and their experience spans the UK, New Zealand and Australia.
Tony Chamberlain and the team can help track down your defined benefit (DB) or defined contribution (DC) pension scheme information. Our aim is to give you the power of choice so that, when you have all the facts, you can make an informed decision about your pension options.
You may choose to leave your British pension where it is, move to a Sipp (Self-Invested Personal Pension) or transfer to an NZ Qrops (Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme.)
And, if you do decide to transfer your UK pension, you could gain access to your money:
- Without the need to convert from Sterling
- Sooner than might be possible under many UK schemes
- In as efficient a manner as possible, potentially mitigating tax liabilities and giving more control of your monies
- As a lump sum rather than regular income or pension payments
In the complex world of cross-border pensions, our clients’ best interests are GBPensions’ primary focus.
Ph: 0800 427 693 (GBP NZD)
From the UK: +64 (0) 9 414 2089
UK web: www.gbpensions.co.uk
Our expertise and services are designed with your new future in New Zealand in mind
We specialise in designing and establishing superannuation schemes to receive and then grow your UK pension fund in New Zealand, with tax-efficient strategies, schemes and options to get the best from your savings
i-Select is one of the leading managers of New Zealand-based QROPS registered superannuation schemes, helping members save for and enjoy the benefits of their retirement. We have been establishing QROPS Schemes since 2006 when the rules were first introduced.
Our services give you choice – choice in the range of funds and currencies that fit your investment style. We offer a choice on how closely you wish to manage your funds, and access to expert investment advice from Financial Advice Providers to help you decide where to invest.
- The i-Select Superannuation Scheme allows you to establish a bespoke Personal Plan, alongside your Financial Advice Provider, to work for your unique needs and lifestyle to give you control over how your money is being invested.
- The i-Select PIE Superannuation Scheme offers you a range of professionally managed, multi-currency investment funds. If you have already moved your pension out of the UK and live outside of the UK and New Zealand, this may also be a more tax-efficient home for your retirement savings.
- For those wanting a more unique way to invest, an i-Select Single Member Scheme (SMS) allows you the freedom to invest your retirement savings into commercial property, listed or unlisted shares or other qualifying investments close to your heart.
We’re also taxation experts
We are also one of the leading New Zealand firms for UK and New Zealand tax advice on immigration and emigration and, in particular, foreign superannuation personal tax. We can provide guidance and smooth the compliance process when you want to come to New Zealand and bring your UK pension and can take the hassle out of completing both UK and New Zealand tax returns.
Learn more at i-select.co.nz