Featured Partner – Canadian Visa Specialists


Location: Get Connected:
 Canadian Visa Specialists Louise Willis

Canadian Visa Specialists are first and foremost a SPECIALIST migration firm. We offer advice on visa eligibility and prepare and lodge applications for visa applicants.

We can provide you with professional advice on:

  • Migration to Canada
  • The visa application process for Canada
  • The requirements for your visa type
  • Appeals
  • Canadian Citizenship

We offer a free personal online assessment of your eligibility to migrate to Canada. Unlike many generic online assessments, your enquiry is dealt with by a real person & not a computerised automated response. Should you proceed, we then assist with all of the formalities to relieve the stress often associated with the visa application process.

Our services include:

  • Free Online Assessments of your eligibility to migrate to Canada
  • A competitive Fixed Fee proposal with no hidden ‘surprises’
  • Guiding you through the fastest, most economical visa pathway appropriate to your circumstances
  • A easy to follow checklist of information required for your application
  • Preparing your application for you for submission
  • Lodging your visa application in accordance with legislative requirements
  • Managing the application from start to finish, keeping you updated regularly throughout the visa decision.

Our service continues after lodgement and we can provide advice and contacts to help you with your move to Canada.

We specialise in all migration cases including:


  • Skilled workers and professionals – For people who want to settle and work in Canada (outside of Quebec)
  • Quebec Immigration – For people selected by the Quebec government to settle and work in Quebec
  • Canadian Experience Class – For people who have recent Canadian work experience or have graduated and recently worked in Canada.
  • Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people – For people who want to start a business in Canada
  • Provincial nominees – One of Canada’s provinces or territories can nominate you to settle and work there
  • Sponsoring your family – How to sponsor a family member to join you here if you are a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen
  • Work Permits – For people who want to work in Canada on a temporary basis
  • Study permits – For people who want to study in Canada on a temporary basis